Every week, I send out an email newsletter that contains a link to the newest PN post, a list of upcoming astronomical events (such as meteor showers and lunar eclipses), and also a list of 3-5 great articles that were posted on other photography blogs that week.
Well, this week there was a lot of great stuff posted on other blogs, so I thought it’d be good to share some of those links here on the PN blog too (for those of you who aren’t signed up for our free email newsletter).
Anyway, here’s some great stuff to check out:
- What is vignetting? – Photography Life
- Five ways to liven up your autumn photos – Photocritic
- If you want to be a better photographer, then stand in front of more interesting stuff – DIY Photography
- Five creative ways to find new locations to photograph – Digital Photography School
- Capturing the perfect mountain lion shot – Peta Pixel
Join our FREE newsletter for more great articles every week!
If you’d like to get more curated lists of articles like this, then please sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter. Every week you’ll get an email with lots of great links! I follow tons of photography blogs, but only include the links that I think would be most helpful to readers of PN 🙂
Also, feel free to explore the archives of the newsletter, which I’ve been keeping since April of this year.
About the Author: Steve Berardi is a naturalist, photographer, software engineer, and founder of PhotoNaturalist. You can usually find him hiking in the beautiful mountains and deserts of southern California.