With 2010 coming to a close in a few days, I thought it’d be good to check out the top posts of the year. So, here they are:
- How to Photograph Dragonflies (free ebook)
- 5 Reasons to Minimize Your Gear
- 5 Great Resources for Nature Photographers
- Why You Should Memorize the F-Number Series
- Quick Tip For Getting Sharper Wildlife Photos
- 9 Tips For Photographing Wildflowers With a Point and Shoot Camera
- How to Photograph Wildflowers With Flash
- The OTHER Reason to Use a Tripod
- How Do You Know When to Upgrade Your Equipment?
- What Went Wrong With This Sand Dune Photo?
I hope you had a great holiday season and a great year! And, cheers to a whole new year of capturing natural light 🙂 [Read more…] about Top 10 PhotoNaturalist Posts of 2010