With 2010 coming to a close in a few days, I thought it’d be good to check out the top posts of the year. So, here they are:
- How to Photograph Dragonflies (free ebook)
- 5 Reasons to Minimize Your Gear
- 5 Great Resources for Nature Photographers
- Why You Should Memorize the F-Number Series
- Quick Tip For Getting Sharper Wildlife Photos
- 9 Tips For Photographing Wildflowers With a Point and Shoot Camera
- How to Photograph Wildflowers With Flash
- The OTHER Reason to Use a Tripod
- How Do You Know When to Upgrade Your Equipment?
- What Went Wrong With This Sand Dune Photo?
I hope you had a great holiday season and a great year! And, cheers to a whole new year of capturing natural light 🙂
If you enjoyed this article, and would like to read more, please signup for free updates by email or RSS.
About the Author: Steve Berardi is a naturalist, photographer, computer scientist, and founder of PhotoNaturalist. You can usually find him hiking in the beautiful mountains and deserts of Southern California.