Last week, Craft & Vision (founded by David duChemin) released a free eBook with nine excellent articles on how you can improve your photography.
The articles are written by a variety of professional photographers and cover a wide range of topics. And although some of the articles may not specifically apply to nature photography, I’ve always felt you can learn a lot by exploring other types of photography.
Here’s a list of what you’ll learn in this free ebook:
- Benefits of shooting in manual mode
- How to recognize good light
- How to isolate your subject
- How to balance your flash with ambient light
- Tips for working with black and white images
- How to make sharper images
- Tips for dealing with “bad light”
- Tips for streamlining your post-processing
All of the articles are written by some really inspirational photographers, so I think you’ll learn a lot from every page of the ebook. One of my favorite things about the book is that at the end of every article there are links to more ebooks that explore that topic in more depth. [Read more…] about Free eBook From Craft & Vision