With 2011 coming to a close in about a week, I thought it’d be good to check out the top posts of the year. So, here they are:
- When NOT to Use Lens Stabilization
- The Perfect Tripod For a Hiking Photographer
- How to Fix a Washed Out Sky in Photoshop
- 5 Essential Tools For Closeup Photography
- 9 Tips For Photographing Perched Birds
- Keys To Getting Sharp Photos of Birds In Flight
- How To Make Your Camera Shoot Faster
- How Perspective Affects Your Photos
- How to Keep Your Camera Ready For Action
- How to Photograph Landscapes With The Moon
I hope you enjoyed all the articles at PhotoNaturalist this year! I’m looking forward to another great year of capturing natural light 🙂
If you enjoyed this article, and would like to read more, please signup for free updates by email or RSS.
About the Author: Steve Berardi is a naturalist, photographer, computer scientist, and founder of PhotoNaturalist. You can usually find him hiking in the beautiful mountains and deserts of Southern California.